Senior Project Manager.
Job no: 499390
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Queensland, New South Wales
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park, to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
The Corporate IT and Digital Team manages all systems nationally and interacts with offshore teams in Singapore and UK/Europe. We partner with the business Divisions to manage projects, implement new initiatives, and upgrade existing platforms where benefits are identified. With approximately 40 staff we manage between 10-15 projects at any given time.
This opportunity offers incredible flexibility! Choose to be based in either our Rhodes head office or South Brisbane offices, as well as offering flexibility of either full time or 4 days per week (days of your choosing). This role will be reporting to the IT Program Manager and will be responsible for the assessment and delivery of IT projects that support the business in Australia, UK and Europe.
As the successful applicant, this role your responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with business stakeholders
- Develop Business Cases that enable stakeholders to make informed decisions
- Manage medium scale projects (500k-5m) to achieve project objectives
- Develop project plans and monitor quality
- Identify, assess and resolve project risks
- Monitor and manage project spend in line with forecasts and budgets
- Develop communication plans in conjunction with business partners
- Manage relationships with vendors and consultants
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Commitment to achieving the right outcomes for both our customers and our business
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly developed stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects within a similar sized organisation and managing teams up to 20 people
- Prior experience in SAP Projects or Sitecore highly regarded
- A relevant tertiary qualification in IT, Business, Engineering or similar
- Project Management Certifications highly regarded
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend