Project Sales Cadet – Residential.
Job no: 499402
Work type: Full time
Categories: FPA Development
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking a Project Sales Cadet to join the team based in our St Kilda Road office. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, the Project Sales Cadet will be providing support in Sales, Marketing and Administration onsite for a number of major residential development sites.
The role’s on-the-job training combined with relevant external studies will prepare you for a future Project Sales Manager role.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Receiving inbound customer sales inquiries
- Providing information, support and pricing details
- Promoting the features and benefits of Fraser’s properties and our Prosperity Care services
- Processing EOI’s and arranging contract distributions
- Receiving, managing or escalating customer complaints
- Maintaining sales statistics and records of sales performance
- Providing administrative support for all sales-related documents
- Identifying sales leads and escalating to the Project Sales Managers
- Maintaining client databases using SAP and Sales App
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A current Real Estate Agents Representative Licence for Victoria is essential
- Other relevant tertiary qualifications are desirable
- Previous sales experience is advantageous
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Highly developed organisational and administrative skills
- Strong customer focus and results-driven attitude
- Attention to detail
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend