Customer Care Consultant.
Job no: 499411
Work type: Full time
Categories: FPA Development
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking a Relationship Consultant to join the team based between our onsite locations in South East Melbourne, St Kilda Road offices as well as work from home options. Reporting to the Prosperity Care Manager, the Relationship Consultant will be responsible for ensuring a high-quality customer experience from sale to settlement and beyond, and will be instrumental in liaising across different areas of the business through the project life cycle.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Responding to customer enquiries, identifying needs and coordinating meetings with them as appropriate, ensuring FPA service standards are met
- Conducting QA inspections of apartments prior to pre-settlement inspections, identify defects to be issued to builder; manage handover schedule with construction
- Conducting site visits on buildings nearing completion, contact purchaser prior to settlement for inspection, ensure all items are logged and monitored to completion
- Arranging property handovers and demonstrations with purchasers including handover file and keys
- Ensuring all customer complaints are acknowledged within SLA’s and promptly resolved, ensuring all items are logged and monitored to completion
- Managing customer communications and ensure continuous improvement to our customer experience
- Managing internal and external relationships to support business objectives including Strata Companies, build & facilities manager, construction & development teams.
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Qualifications in engineering or relevant building/services trades
- Demonstrated experience managing client relationships within property industry, property management highly regarded
- Experience within property management highly regarded
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement skills with excellent customer service and a drive to achieve outcomes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- A passion for developing a career in the property industry
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend