Learning & Development Manager.
Job no: 499415
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Limited is a multi-national company that develops, owns and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across five asset classes, with S$38.7 billion in assets around the globe. In Australia, our legacy as a leading multi-sector developer in Australia spans over 95 years and we employ over 600 staff nationally across two platforms: Frasers Property Australia and Frasers Property Industrial.
Our People & Culture (P&C) team are currently seeking an experienced Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to join the team based in our Rhodes Office. Reporting to the General Manager, People and Culture, the L&D Manager will be responsible for the implementation of L&D solutions as well as development of future L&D strategy that aligns with the broader business goals. This role operates through a strategic lens as well as being hands on and operational.
We have a focus on building a constructive and collaborative culture by empowering our people to achieve their potential through genuine and impactful L&D opportunities. The L&D Manager will work collaboratively with the P&C team and business leaders to ensure we deliver the best outcomes for our people and our business.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the GM around L&D strategy and solutions
- Mange the delivery of all L&D activities including needs analysis, research, program delivery, vendor selection and event logistics
- Partner with internal stakeholder groups to assess needs and identify appropriate L&D solutions
- Provide meaningful metrics and data to demonstrate program value and investment return
- Support the deployment and adaptation of L&D solutions from the parent company (FPL) into the region
- Implement and facilitate talent development programs
- Develop solutions to support organisational culture and engagement
- Participation in culture development initiatives
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
- Previous experience at a senior level, driving L&D programs in a diverse and complex environment
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Commitment to delivering best practice standards and innovative solutions
About working for Frasers Property in Australia:
We invest in developing our culture to be one that focusses on inclusion and equity, performance excellence, team collaboration and developing and supporting our people to be their best selves. We are recognised as an Employer of Choice for Women (WGEA) and are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend