Assistant Development Manager - Residential.
Job no: 499416
Work type: Full time
Categories: FPA Development
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking an Assistant Development Manager to join the team based in our St Kilda Road office. Reporting to the Development Director, the Assistant Development Manager will be responsible for the delivery on large-scale mixed-use developments including apartments and townhouses.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Facilitate Project and Product Briefs, assist with the design process, manage design consultants, and support value management processes
- Support the preparation and lodgement of planning and development approvals
- Conduct regular site visits to address safety, quality, costs, design issues etc.
- Prepare development forecasts and budgets, and manage project revenues, cost reports, etc.
- Monitor project workflow programming
- Oversee or assist in the tendering process
- Ensure the superintendents correctly prepare and administer contract documentation
- Liaise with the construction/finance/project management teams during construction management stage
- Manage customer variations, communications, inspections, settlements and maintenance
- Assist the Sales and Marketing teams with strategy and marketing collateral
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Property Economics, Commerce, Construction Management, Architecture or related fields
- Experience in full-cycle development and/or project management of similar projects
- Experience in cost planning, cost control, forecasting, accounting and commercial administration
- Contract and procurement skills
- Adept at decision-making, problem-solving, and abilities to be proactive and take the initiative
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend