Senior Shared Services Representative - AP.
Job no: 499425
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: FPA Development, Corporate
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park, to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
Our Finance Shared Services team is growing and transforming and is currently seeking a Senior Shared Services Representative to join the team based in our Rhodes office. Reporting to the Shared Services Team Leader, the Senior Shared Services Representative will assist in managing the Shared Services team that supports Frasers Property Australia and Frasers Property Industrial.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Operational management, transactional accounting, reporting and data analytics
- Being the subject matter expert in Shared Services functions
- Recommending and driving improvements in business processes and systems
- Supporting learning and development programs
- Engaging daily in customer relationship management
- Supporting the Team Leader with IT to optimise the use of technology
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Relevant qualifications in business, commerce, and administration
- Demonstrated experience in a corporate environment in administration, transactional operations, finance, and accounting
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite and ERP’s. SAP is preferred
- Experience in financial reporting processes and systems
- Proven ability in building excellent working relationships and trust with key internal and external stakeholders
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend