Contact Centre Officer.
Job no: 499431
Work type: Casual / Temp
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI), FPA Development, Corporate, FPA Investment and Capital Transactions (ICT), Frasers Logistics & Trust (FLT)
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park, to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking a Contact Centre Officer to join the team based in our Rhodes office. Reporting to the Customer Centre Manager, the Contact Centre Officer will be responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service for incoming calls, emails, and webchat. Monthly rosters will include work for approximately 3 days per week, on weekdays and weekends.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Maintaining purchaser service data and sales lead data
- Assisting with and testing EDMs for various business units
- Responding to incoming sales calls and connecting to appropriate Sales Consultants
- Responding to incoming sales emails and forwarding to appropriate Sales Consultants
- Responding to incoming service calls and emails, and connecting to appropriate Prosperity Care Manager or Property Manager
- Conducting outbound sales calls to prospects and existing purchasers
- Managing customer complaints
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in customer service, preferably in a Contact Centre
- Adept at problem-solving, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Word and Project, Excel, etc
- Availability to work flexible and additional hours, during Monday to Sunday 8.00am to 9.00pm
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend