Information Centre Manager.
Job no: 499433
Work type: Full time
Categories: FPA Development
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking an experienced Information Centre Manager to join the team based in our Mambourin Property Information Centre. Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, the Information Centre Manager will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service and converting enquiries into sales leads.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the Property Information Centre is fully staffed and operational all week
- Managing staff
- Inputting sales lead data into the CRM and forwarding leads to Sales Consultants
- Ensuring timely responses to enquiries and resolutions of complaints, and maintaining high customer satisfaction levels
- Producing customer surveys
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date customer database
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A current REIV Agents Representative licence
- Demonstrated experience in residential land developments, such as house/house and land sales
- Team leadership experience and ability to work in a team environment
- High-level interpersonal skills and a professional presentation
- Advanced level of written and communication skills
- Highly developed customer service focus
- Proficiency with the Microsoft office Suite
- Availability to work Wednesdays to Sundays, and also occasional additional hours
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend