Job no: 499473
Work type: Part time
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI), FPA Development, Corporate, FPA Investment and Capital Transactions (ICT), Frasers Logistics & Trust (FLT)
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park, to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
Our team is currently seeking an experienced receptionist to join the team as our front of house based in our South Brisbane offices. As the first point of contact, this position is responsible for creating a positive, customer first experience for all interactions both over phone and in person visitors and is a critical member of our team to ensure the smooth operations of our busy office.
This opportunity is a part time job share position 3 days per week, with the preferred work days being Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday however for these set days can be flexible for the successful candidate.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Meet and greet all visitors via phone and face to face
- Ensuring all sign in protocols are managed efficiently
- Managing meetings including boardroom bookings, basic video conferencing set up and coordination of catering
- Managing incoming calls, directing to appropriate person or taking detailed and accurate messages; managing night switch and voicemails
- Maintaining office including stock check and replenishment, ensuring front reception and meeting rooms are maintained and well presented
- Coordinating couriers and managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Events coordination including staff and company events and functions and assisting with client events
- Assisting with administrative duties across the team
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience within a similar receptionist / team administrator-based role
- A relationship builder who thrives in a people facing role and has a can-do attitude
- A desire to build a long and successful career with an eagerness to learn and develop on the job
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Flexible and adaptable in an ever-changing environment
- Proficiency with the Microsoft office Suite
- A passion for developing a career in the property industry
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend