Job no: 499480
Work type: Full time
Categories: FPA Development, FPA Investment and Capital Transactions (ICT)
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
The Investments line of business is currently seeking an Asset Manager to join the Investments team based in our St Kilda Road office. Reporting to the General Manager, the Asset Manager will be responsible for the asset management of primarily office properties within the Frasers Industrial and Commercial Trust (FLCT) located in Melbourne, Perth, and Canberra, and with a supporting role on the Frasers Property Australia (FPA) portfolio.
A critical objective of this role will be the delivery of exceptional customer service, and with a focus on maximising the investment performance of the assets. As the successful applicant, you will be experienced in all aspects of asset management in the Office property market, with exposure to Singaporean REIT and reporting requirements a distinct advantage.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Formulating and implementing the endorsed annual asset budgets & strategic plans
- Preparing and presenting monthly Asset Management reports
- Income, expenditure, and capital forecasting
- Lead leasing, tenancy, and negotiation activities, including provision of required approval papers
- Supporting the evaluation and delivery of any asset enhancement initiatives or special projects such as acquisition or divestment
- Supporting the team with market research and analysis
- Monitoring and administering the Property Management function
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholder groups
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with customers, intermediaries, consultants, and other key groups/individuals
- Assisting with insurance management and compliance
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Qualifications in real estate, finance, investment, valuations, or other related disciplines that provide skills and knowledge applicable to property investment and management
- Demonstrated asset management experience, preferably in a similar role with a focus on office and commercial assets
- A current Estate Agent’s or Agents Representative Qualification
- Advanced use and understanding of Argus and Excel, and proficiency with other Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Highly developed interpersonal, negotiation and relationship management skills
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated analytical skills with a strong commercial acumen
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend