Job no: 499481
Work type: Full time
Categories: FPA Development, FPA Investment and Capital Transactions (ICT)
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
Our Investment line of business are currently seeking an Analyst to join the Investments team based in our St Kilda Road office. Reporting to the Senior Analyst, the Analyst will be responsible for providing analytical, research, and strategic support in the investment and strategic management of office and retail properties owned by Frasers Property Australia (FPA), and financial modelling and reporting for properties within the FPA and Frasers Industrial and Commercial Trust (FLCT) portfolios.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with the FLCT, Investments and Finance teams, Asset Managers, Property Managers, and Operations Managers
- Modelling property valuation cashflows, undertaking analysis and financial modelling of leases and transactions, assisting in forecasting
- Driving market research of national commercial and retail sector property markets and the property trust industry, maintaining databases, and generating monthly reports
- Preparing internal and external customer reports, preparing Strategic Asset Plans, and supporting Asset Managers with budgeting
- Supporting the valuation process, portfolio modelling, forecasting, and reporting processes
- Assisting with identifying and evaluating potential acquisitions and disposals, including due diligence, and asset enhancement strategies
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Qualifications in Valuation will be highly regarded; degrees in Business, Commerce, Property Economics and similar are advantageous
- Demonstrated relevant recent graduate experience
- An understanding of property valuation methodologies
- Strong skills in financial analysis, negotiation, and relationship building
- Demonstrated experience in financial modelling with Argus or similar
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend