Senior Project Manager - Shell Cove.
Job no: 499484
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: FPA Development
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
Our Development business is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join the team based in our Shell Cove site office on the NSW South Coast. Reporting to the Development Director, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of medium-density residential towers.
This is an opportunity for you to make a real difference and contribute to a once-in-a-generation, regionally significant destination. You will be part of a highly collaborative team environment that is led locally by the project team Development Director.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring compliance with HSE Policy and legislation, including regular site visits
- Preparing tender documentation, reviewing tenders, and making recommendations
- Preparing Head Construction contracts and other legal documentation with the legal team
- Assisting the Development Manager or Design Manager with Project and/or Design Briefs, and managing the design and value management processes
- Project planning, budgeting, quality control, and financial control
- Managing and reporting on the programme for each project stage, including forecasting and variations, and coordinating completion dates
- Managing External Contractors for building construction
- Managing Contract Administration/Project Management of Design & Construct Contracts on Residential Apartment and Mixed-Use projects
- Liaising with Authorities on DA, CC and other approvals, including service providers, and with our Joint Venture partner Shellharbour City Council
- Managing customer service including customer expectations, variations, inspections, settlements, defects, and maintenance
- Assisting the Sales and Marketing team, including strategy, materials, design documentation, and display apartments, etc
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Experience in the construction and property development industry
- Demonstrable project management experience in construction of medium-density residential towers of 4 to 8 storeys
- Demonstrated experience in procurement, cost planning, cost control, forecasting and contract administration
- Knowledge of the BCA/NCC, Australian Standards and HSE Act, development controls, and the approvals processes
- High levels of interpersonal skills, communication skills, and problem-solving ability
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend