Construction Supervisor - Edmondson Park.
Job no: 499485
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: FPA Development
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking an experienced Construction Supervisor to join the team based on our Ed. Square project at Edmondson Park. Reporting to the Project Manager, the Construction Supervisor will be responsible for implementing safe work practices and quality control to ensure the project meets safety, quality, time, and budget objectives.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Managing trades meetings, site inspections, trade allocations, program reviews, and quality assurance
- Providing letting feedback and estimating issues to Estimating, and cost variance reports
- Maintaining a safe workplace, carrying out site inductions and observations, high-risk inspections, incident inspections, and monitoring contractor compliance to HSE Management System
- Implementing management plans, traffic management strategies, site cleaning
- Managing materials deliveries and materials movements
- Ensuring QA and Pre-settlement inspections items are fully completed; implementing customer variations
- Assisting Sales, Service, and Maintenance teams in customer service
- Implementing program activities with the Construction Manager and Site Manager
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with subcontractors to ensure excellent service and competitive pricing; resolving contractual disputes
- Contributing to product reviews and buildability management, FF&E and materials specifications
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A Supervisor Certificate or Builders License
- Extensive demonstrated experience in housing construction and the property industry
- Line management and budget responsibility experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level interpersonal skills and professional presentation
- Problem solving ability, passion for excellent customer service, ability to work in team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Project, Excel
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend