Senior Sitecore Developer.
Job no: 499490
Work type: Contract
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI), FPA Development, Corporate, FPA Investment and Capital Transactions (ICT), Frasers Logistics & Trust (FLT)
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park, to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
The Corporate IT and Digital Team manages all systems nationally and interacts with offshore teams in Singapore and UK/Europe. We partner with the business Divisions to manage projects, implement new initiatives, and upgrade existing platforms where benefits are identified. With approximately 40 staff we manage between 10-15 projects at any given time.
Based in the Rhodes head office, this role will commence as a 12 month fixed term contract. Reporting to the IT Program Manager, the Senior Sitecore Developer will be responsible for developing user experience features and implementing user interface components for web and mobile applications,
As the successful applicant, this role your responsibilities include:
- Design, develop and maintain visual user interfaces
- Prototype and develop interactive wireframes
- Test and release of the mobile application
- Provide ongoing support post go-live including bug-fix, resolving incidents and increasing overall stability of the solution
- Develop responsive and mobile friendly cross browser web page templates
- Work with back-end developers to design and develop front end modules
- Engage with stakeholders and digital team to design and develop user interfaces
- Communicate and present web design plans and UX layout ideas
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Demonstrated commercial experience in working on a major web project
- Demonstrated experience in Sitecore CMS; HTML5, CSS and Responsive Design
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly developed stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a focus on customer experience, quality and risk.
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now