Job no: 499491
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: FPA Development, Corporate
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
Our Corporate Tax Team is currently seeking a Tax Consultant to join the Finance team based in our Rhodes office. Reporting to the Senior Tax Manager - Indirect, the Tax Consultant will assist across all aspects of the tax function for the Frasers Property Australia (FPA) Group.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the preparation of income tax returns for the FPA group and joint venture entities
- Assisting in the preparation of income tax forecasts and provisions, distribution review calculations, and maintaining the tax fixed register
- Supporting the team in international tax matters including transfer pricing and Country-by-Country reporting
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly and quarterly BAS and IAS
- Supporting the review of land tax assessments and the timely payment of land tax liabilities
- Assisting in the preparation of fringe benefits returns and payroll tax returns
- Liaising with the ATO, and assisting in maintaining the income tax consolidated and GST groups
- Collaborating with the wider team and FPA business in improving the tax function processes
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Qualifications in taxation or accounting are essential
- CA, CPA, or Masters of Tax qualifications commenced or completed
- Demonstrated experience in a Big 4 or chartered accounting firm and/or corporate environment is highly desirable
- Experience in corporate tax and/or indirect tax
- Advanced skills in Word and Excel
- Skills in SAP or Business Objects, and in tax software such as OneSource, are desirable
- Strong skills in multiple stakeholder management, written and verbal communication, organisation, and in meeting deadlines.
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend