Customer Care Maintenance Manager.
Job no: 499492
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: FPA Development
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager to join the team based at our Shell Cove and Edmondson Park sites. Reporting to the NSW Prosperity Care Manager, the Customer Care Maintenance Manager will be responsible for providing high levels of customer care for our customers post-completion of their residential property.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Delivering a “customer first” culture to ensure customer expectations are met
- Ensuring prompt responses to customer requests, and follow up issues to satisfactory completion
- Coordinating and managing contractors to complete remedial works
- Ensuring all customer inspections are promptly facilitated, entering defects into e-tracker, and reporting regularly to the customer on rectifications
- Managing defects by weekly reporting to contractors, documenting into the CRM any customer comments, and ensuring sign-off by the customer
- Conducting weekly defects meetings with the Construction Manager, Prosperity Care Manager and Operations Manager
- Managing all customer complaints or escalating the NSW Customer Relations Manager
- Managing customer maintenance and service requests
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A trade background, and a Supervisor Certificate and/or Builder Licence
- Excellent skills in liaising with builders and contractors
- A professional presentation
- Strong problem-solving abilities, communication skills, and time management skills
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Project, Excel, etc
- A good working knowledge of the NCC/BCA and Australian Standards
- A passion for customer service, and flexibility to accommodate customer needs
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend