Assistant Development Manager – Residential/Mixed-Use.
Job no: 499495
Work type: Full time
Categories: FPA Development
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking an Assistant Development Manager to join the team based in our St Kilda Road office. Reporting to the Development Director, the Assistant Development Manager will be responsible for the delivery on an iconic and transformative large-scale mixed-use inner urban renewal development including retail, apartments, townhouses, and community facilities.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Facilitate Project and Product Briefs, assist with the design process, manage design consultants, and support value management processes
- Support the preparation and lodgement of planning and development approvals
- Conduct regular site visits to address safety, quality, costs, design issues etc.
- Prepare development forecasts and budgets, and manage project revenues, cost reports, etc.
- Monitor project workflow programming
- Oversee or assist in the tendering process
- Ensure the superintendents correctly prepare and administer contract documentation
- Liaise with the construction/finance/project management teams during construction management stage
- Manage customer variations, communications, inspections, settlements, and maintenance
- Assist the Sales and Marketing teams with strategy and marketing collateral
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Property Economics, Commerce, Construction Management, Architecture, or related fields
- Experience in full-cycle development and/or project management of similar projects
- Experience in cost planning, cost control, forecasting, accounting, and commercial administration
- Contract and procurement skills
- Adept at decision-making, problem-solving, and abilities to be proactive and take the initiative
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend