Accounts Payable Officer.
Job no: 499569
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: FPA Development, Corporate
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
Our Finance Shared Services team is growing and transforming and is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Officer to join the team based in our Rhodes office. Reporting to the Shared Services Team Leader in Accounts Payable, the Accounts Payable Officer supports Frasers Property Australia and Frasers Property Industrial.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Delivering high-quality, accurate and timely services to internal & external customers
- Interpreting and resolving first-contact enquiries
- Triaging, undertaking, referring, or escalating tasks
- Processing transactions consistently to set requirements
- Entering data and maintaining up-to-date records
- Facilitating the Team Leader’s work allocation, performance analysis, and service improvements
- Supporting the Team Leader with IT to optimise the use of technology
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Relevant qualifications in business and administration preferred
- Skills and aptitude for effective problem-solving
- A focus on helping people, and enthusiasm for your role
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure and maintain attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, including multi-tasking
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend