Senior Accounts Receivable Officer.
Job no: 499613
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: FPA Development, Corporate
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
The Finance Shared Services team is currently seeking a Senior Accounts Receivable Officer to join the team based in our Rhodes office. Reporting to the Shared Services Team Leader, you will be an active contributor to the Cash Management, Reconciliations and Account Management team.
The Senior Accounts Receivable Officer is responsible for the daily management of key and critical Shared Services activities including operational, transactional accounting and administrative. This role is customer-facing and will ensure exceptional customer service is a priority, and that internal and external business relationships are established and maintained.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Operational & transactional management, including reporting and data analytics to inform and support business process and systems changes
- Customer relationship management including communication and supporting training
- Being the subject matter expert in SSC functions
- Participating in SSC and business projects/initiatives
- Recommending and driving changes within SSC and the broader business
- SSC optimisation, playing a key role in partnership with IT & other key stakeholders
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced Shared Services team
- Exposure to full-function Accounts Receivable in a high-volume environment
- Qualifications in Accounting, or Finance with a strong accounting background
- Experience in the Real Estate sector (not essential but highly advantageous)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Excel and Word
- A rigorous and methodical approach with an eye for detail
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend