Job no: 499442
Work type: Full time
Categories: FPA Development
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park, to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to join the team based in our St Kilda Rd Office. Reporting to the General Manager Development, the Personal Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and executive level support to the GM and 2 other senior level managers within the business.
Our culture is one that is inclusive, diverse and puts its people at the heart of everything we do. We are passionate about supporting our staff to be their very best. You will find in this team a collaborative and fun environment, where the opportunity to learn and develop in your own career is fully supported.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Diary and email management
- International and domestic travel arrangements
- Internal and external meeting coordination, including preparation of agendas and recording of action items
- Management of expenses including expense reconciliation and coding of corporate card expenses
- Working across the team to coordinate Board and Committee papers
- Event management including conferences, functions and team events
- Reporting including forecast and budget and quarterly reports
- Preparation of presentations, submissions and other administrative tasks as required
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a PA supporting at senior level, with experience within the property industry advantageous
- Strong reporting and reconciliation skills, with exposure to SAP highly regarded
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and effective time management, attention to detail
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend