Job no: 499455
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park, to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join the team based in our Rhodes Office. Reporting to the CEO, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and EA support to the CEO and CFO, with some additional support to the executive team as required. This role is a key role within our organisation with a high level of visibility and exposure across the wider business.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Executive level support to the CFO and CEO with adhoc PA support to 3 other senior leaders
- Diary and email management including meeting coordination and managing conflicts
- Preparation of agendas, recording of meeting minutes and action items
- International and domestic travel arrangements
- Acting as the primary contact point with our Singapore head office admin staff
- Event coordination including internal team functions as well as external conferences and events
- Liaising across internal departments including marketing, internal communications and finance to design, format and finalise presentations
- Coordination and finalisation of Board and Committee papers
- Assisting with management of forecast and budget process of corporate cost centres; support vendor management and account admin
- Reconciliation and management of expenses
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as an EA supporting at senior management level within a corporate environment
- Excellent time management skills with a demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- Advanced Outlook, Word and PowerPoint skills, intermediate Excel
- Experienced in developing and formatting PowerPoint presentations with experience with other design tools highly regarded
- A proactive, can do approach with an ability to work across a diverse range of people and an adapt to different working styles
- A positive attitude with a commitment to fostering a cohesive and inclusive team culture
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend