Customer Relationship Manager - Residential.
Job no: 499479
Work type: Full time
Categories: FPA Development
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park, to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking a Relationship Manager to join the team based in our St Kilda Road offices. Reporting to the Prosperity Care Manager, the Relationship Manager will be responsible for managing the post completion experience for our customers, ensuring the transition post settlement runs smoothly and efficiently.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Setting clear and high expectations with customers and ensuring service delivery standards are met
- Identifying clients needs, organising in person meetings and responding to customer queries as appropriate
- Managing and resolving customer complaints and overseeing to satisfactory conclusion
- Ensuring warranty work does not exceed budgeted costs unless approved and that service delivery complies with relevant state legislation
- Engaging with contractor builders and other relevant experts to resolve defect disputes; managing escalated matters including attendance at mediation
- Ensuring costs do not exceed budget allocated, reporting of actual versus budget
- Maintaining relevancy of construction manual and providing input on design and specifications based on customer feedback
- Developing and maintaining excellent internal and external stakeholder relations including Strata Companies, Strata Councils, Building & Facilities Managers, Construction and Development teams
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Trade qualifications or equivalent experience within construction, maintenance or property management
- Highly developed stakeholder and client engagement skills with excellent customer service and a drive to achieve outcomes
- Technical understanding of Residential construction process with experience in budget control and management
- Strong admin skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, MS Project
- A passion for developing a career in the property industry
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend