Junior Facilities Manager.
Job no: 499471
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: FPA Development
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking an Junior Facilities Manager to join the residential team at Discovery Point in Wolli Creek. Reporting to the Facilities Manager, the Junior Facilities Manager will support managing the delivery of a high-quality service to our tenants and owners, and supporting the building management team.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Assisting with regular building inspections
- Handling resident enquiries and move-ins/outs
- Coordinating defect identification, management and rectification
- Coordinating contractors and service providers for regular servicing and certifications
- Maintaining the key register
- Attending Executive Committee meetings with the Building Manager
- Providing regular reports
- Undertaking minor maintenance works
- Liaising with the Strata Manager, fire brigade, police and real estate agents
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Experience in the residential sector is preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn, and a customer-focused attitude
- Availability to respond to clients 24/7
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Aconex and C4C is desirable and not essential
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend