Job no: 494950
Work type: Full time
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than S$27 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
The Retail line of business are currently seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to join the team based in our St Kilda Rd Office for a 12 month maximum term contract. Reporting to and supporting the Executive General Manager, the Personal Assistant will be responsible for providing a wide range of administrative support to the Executive General Manager (EGM) and Retail Team.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- General administration assistance to support the EGM, GM and team
- Diary management
- Coordinate meetings and events as required
- Manage international and domestic travel requirements
- Invoicing, expense forms and credit card reconciliations
- Managing legal documentation and administration
- Creating and maintaining Indesign documents
- Relief Reception duties as required
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Previous experience in an administrative support role as a Personal Assistant
- Intermediate to Advanced abilities with the Microsoft Suite
- Experience with legal documentation and property contracts will be considered advantageous
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational abilities
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend