Assistant Project Manager Infrastructure.
Job no: 495956
Work type: Full time
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than S$27 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
The Residential line of business are currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join the team based in our St Kilda Rd Office. Reporting to the Development Director, the Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for providing project management support to multiple projects, specifically from a civil and infrastructure perspective.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Support with project planning, budget and financial control
- Engage with Design and Development Managers to achieve design objectives
- Prepare tender documentation
- Manage contracts and legal documentation
- Manage external contractors across builds
- Assist in the construction management of assigned projects
- Develop and maintain key relationships
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in civil engineering, property, or construction
- Prior experience as a Graduate, Contract Administrator or Project Coordinator preferably in the construction and/or property development industry
- Knowledge of Council planning requirements and Subdivision Authority requirements
- Strong commercial acumen
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend