Senior Administration Manager.
Job no: 495984
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than S$27 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world
The Retail line of business are currently seeking an experienced Senior Administration Manager to join the team. Initially working between our Rhodes and Central Park offices this role will eventually be required to work between our Edmondson Park and Eastern Creek locations by mid 2020. Reporting to the General Manager - Assets, the Senior Administration Manager will be responsible for establishing and managing the administration function across various retail assets currently under development.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Act as the first point of contact for rental obligations and general enquiries
- Establish administration practices for the assigned retail assets
- Assist and support the property management teams
- Support the implementation of finance system enhancements
- Lease administration
- Manage accounts payable
- Track and manage arrears payments
- Provide regular forecasting and budget reports relating to asset performance, property management, income, budgets, etc.
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Previous experience in Retail Shopping Centre administration
- Demonstrated abilities in financial and management reporting
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with the Microsoft office Suite
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend