Sustainability Advisor - Corporate.
Job no: 497001
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than S$27 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world
The Corporate Sustainability Team are currently seeking a Sustainability Advisor to join the team based in our Rhodes Office. Reporting to the Sustainability Manager, the Sustainability Advisor will be responsible for implementing and influencing sustainability outcomes in line with the Corporate Strategy.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Provide sustainability expertise and guidance to the organisation to drive the implementation of the sustainability strategy, A Different Way.
- Collaborate with key groups to support the delivery of company-wide and business unit specific targets for A Different Way.
- Build strong internal relationships with relevant stakeholders in the business
- Foster internal and external partnerships to drive collaboration and the implementation of A Different Way initiatives
- Steer the development and implementation of the Company’s Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP)
- Develop initiatives around public transport, operational waste and staff volunteering
- Support the Innovation Manager with Innovation initiatives
- Lead the implementation of the sustainable procurement program
- Manage the National Carbon Offset Scheme (NCOS) annual certification
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Sustainability, Communications, Community Engagement or similar
- Previous experience in a sustainability role within the property industry
- Demonstrated experience with project management and the ability to drive outcomes with diverse and multi-faceted groups
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation abilities
- Strategic, analytical approach, problem solving ability
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend