Senior Property Manager.
Job no: 499028
Work type: Contract, Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Investment Property
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than S$27 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
The Investment Property line of business are currently seeking an experienced Senior Property Manager to join the team based in our Rhodes Office for a 12 month parental leave contract. Reporting to the National Property Manager, the Senior Property Manager will be responsible for the management of predominantly industrial assets within the NSW Investment Property portfolio.
A key objective of this role will be the delivery of exceptional customer service to the asset owners and customers.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Undertake, with the assistance of a management accountant, all accounting procedures including accrual accounting
- Arrears management including establishing payment dates and issuing default notices if required
- Prepare detailed annual income and expenditure budgets along with reconciliation of outgoings in accordance with legislation and leases
- Ensure all leases and other documentation are fully executed and in place and details recorded on the Property Management Information System
- Prepare strategic asset plans and monthly reports on such things as customer issues, financial data, variances to budget, arrears, vacant space, details of expenditure, details of defects
- Provide recommendations and assist with leasing matters along with other customer negotiations as required
- Respond and coordinate requests for maintenance work with the Operations Managers
- Coordinate and undertake regular inspections of the buildings
- Prepare Property Handover Checklists for all new properties
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Previous property management experience, preferably in a similar role with a focus on industrial property management
- A current Certificate of Registration
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Competent use of MRI, SAP, C4C or other accounting related software would be considered highly advantageous
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication, numeric and reporting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend