Senior HSE Advisor.
Job no: 499030
Work type: Full time
Categories: Commercial & Industrial
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than $33 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
The Commercial and Industrial (C&I) Construction line of business are currently seeking a Senior Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Advisor to join the team based predominantly on our Melbourne Project site(s). Reporting to the HSE Manager, the Senior HSE Advisor will be responsible for ensuring the day to day HSE performance of our live projects.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Work closely with our construction project teams to implement our HSE systems and maintain our external certifications (AS4801 and OFSC)
- Work closely with our construction project teams to identify HSE risks and propose practical controls
- Engage our subcontractor’s through review & acceptance of their SWMS and observing/ inspecting their performance to their SWMS on site
- Write and deliver practical Toolbox Talks & other HSE initiatives
- Collaborate with the Design and Construction teams and consultants around safety in design and build-ability
- Provide advice and consultation around areas for improvement
- Assist with HSE incident investigations
- Assist in regular HSE reporting and analysis
- Be a champion and leader of our teams’ HSE culture, focused on reinforcing positive behaviours
- Participate in Corporate HSE monitoring and development of our safety framework to ensure its effectiveness against the companies targets
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A minimum certificate IV in Work Health and Safety combined with previous HSE experience within the commercial & industrial construction industry (ideally including structural steel and precast erection)
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and apply HSE legislation including the relevant regulations and codes of practice
- Strong abilities in collaboration, persuasion and influence
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend