Community Development Manager.
Job no: 499069
Work type: Full time
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than $33 billion and a portfolio spanning over 80 cities around the world.
The Residential line of business are currently seeking an experienced Community Development Manager based in South Brisbane to support the Queensland residential business. Reporting to the State Marketing Manager and liaising with the project teams, the Community Development Manager will be responsible for driving activities that promote community interaction, social cohesion, social networks and community support.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Prepare and develop a community development plan
- Undertake community consultations around assets and resources
- Identify and form relevant stakeholder groups
- Implement a resident welcome program
- Coordinate community events and programs
- Manage and disseminate community information
- Create and review key performance indicators
- Present draft reports to stakeholders, council and wider community for feedback
- Implement community development actions
- Liaise with consultants around events
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent industry experience
- Demonstrated experience in delivering community programs, managing events, strategic activations and creating community engagement
- Understanding of Asset Based Community Development
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement abilities
- Green Star Accredited Professional Certification desirable but not essential
- Proficiency with the Microsoft office Suite
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend