IT Support Specialist - Share Point.
Job no: 499106
Work type: Contract
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than $37 billion and a portfolio spanning over 70 cities around the world.
We are implementing an information management platform to transform the current on-premise landscape for managing documents by extending on the capabilities of the existing Microsoft 365 platform. To assist with the national roll out, we required a SharePoint Specialist for a 12-month contract. Reporting to the IT Program Manager you will continue with enhancements for sites launched and assist with the build of new sites nationally.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- The build of property and department sites across the business. This will be using a standard base template with ability for teams to amend
- Review and suggest bug fixes and enhancements for existing hubs which are now live and as they are rolled out
- Build workflows using Microsoft flow and incorporate DocuSign processes where required
- Work with the business and the project team to build security, document sets, folders and metatags as required.
- Support users to understand unique requirements for the build and work with the project team to find solutions
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in either IT, Commerce or Similar
- Extensive experience working on Microsoft technologies, including SharePoint
- Proven track record on the development and administration of Office365 and SharePoint Online - site admin, configuration and security management
- Experience with Microsoft Platform and solution stack along with previous experience in SharePoint development platforms, Portals, Workflow, Forms, Web design, Web Parts, Custom solution and features.
- Past Agile projects exposure
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’,. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend