Construction Director - Victoria.
Job no: 499111
Work type: Full time
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia's leading diversified property groups with over 650 staff and operations across Australia. Our parent company, Frasers Property Limited, is a multi-national property group that owns, develops and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across the globe, and is listed on the SGX-ST with total assets of more than $37 billion and a portfolio spanning over 70 cities around the world.
The Residential business is currently seeking an experienced Construction Director to lead the delivery of Apartment and Townhouse Projects (Medium Density focused). The role is based in our Melbourne office, reporting to the General Manager. The Construction Director will be responsible for managing both, internal and external construction teams to ensure delivery of our projects to meet our customers high quality requirements whilst optimising margin and managing risk.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Ensure HSE requirements are implemented and targets exceeded where possible
- Establish and maintain construction budgets
- Regular reporting and review of progress
- Planning and programming
- Identify potential delays and mitigate project risk
- Team management, leadership and development
- Maintain positive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in the design management process
- Oversight and management of cost planning activities
- Maintain the Quality Assurance process throughout the project
- Lead innovation and sustainability initiatives
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A Victorian Builders Licence
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry experience
- Significant prior experience in the construction and property development industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of AS4902 and AS4000 contracts
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters’. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend