Sales Centre Assistant.
Job no: 499192
Work type: Casual / Temp
Location: New South Wales
Our Development line of business are looking for an enthusiastic and well-presented individual to join the team at Shell Cove on the NSW South Coast as a casual Sales Centre Assistant. Reporting to the Project Sales Manager, the Sales Centre Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Project Sales Office through the provision of excellent customer service and administration support. Product and system training will be provided.
This is a casual role working on weekdays and/or including weekends and is well suited to current 1st Year or 2nd Year university students, with flexible rosters; the days can be varied to suit semester timetables. Recent Graduates will also be considered desirable. The project sales have up to 10 years remaining until completion, depending on market conditions.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Greeting customers
- Answering product related questions
- Sales administration
- Data entry using Word, Excel, SAP and the customer database
As the ideal applicant, you will possess:
- Outstanding customer service, ability to work autonomously & in a team
- Flexibility, reliability and punctuality
- Professional presentation and enthusiastic personality
- Basic administration skills and abilities
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend