Human Resource Analyst.
Job no: 499218
Work type: Contract, Full time
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
Our Corporate Human Resources (HR) Team are currently seeking an experienced HR Analyst to join the team based in our Rhodes Office for a 12 month parental leave contract. Reporting to the General Manager, People and Culture the successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the HR team and broader business with HR data collection, interpretation and reporting.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Generate monthly HR metrics such as headcount, turnover, workforce profile, etc.
- Gender pay gap analysis and annual reporting
- Ad hoc reports as requested
- Remuneration benchmarking and data submissions
- Prepare the annual remuneration review file
- Assist with remuneration review budget and modelling
- SAP/Success Factors and ESS systems administration and user support
- Organisation chart maintenance
- Research and project work as required
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in HR or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in a similar Data collection and analyst capacity
- Customer service focus and experience acting as a business partner
- Data modelling skills with strong commercial acumen
- Prior experience with SAP/Success Factors will be considered highly advantageous
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend