Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
Job no: 499223
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
Our Corporate Finance Team are currently seeking an experienced Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager to join the team based in our Rhodes Office. Reporting to the General Manager, FP&A the successful applicant will be responsible for the delivery of high quality, accurate and timely forecast information to support the CFO, CEO, Finance Committee and Board.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Review the consolidated results, investigate variances and provide commentary on movements and key insights
- Effectively manage planning and forecasting risks
- Assist the GM FP&A in finalising full year results
- Monthly analysis and interpretation of divisional results
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Assist in the annual forecasting process
- Prepare financial information and reporting for the Finance Committee, Board and Singapore parent
- Financial modelling and sensitivity analysis
- Develop and manage key relationships within FPA, FPI and FPL
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications combined with a CA/CPA (or equivalent) certification
- Demonstrated Management Accounting experience in an ASX listed or multinational company
- Experience with Board and senior management reporting
- Highly developed commercial acumen combined with strategic and analytical thinking
- Strong relationship management and stakeholder engagement abilities
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend