Project Marketing Coordinator.
Job no: 499230
Work type: Full time
Frasers Property Australia is one of Australia’s leading diversified property groups, with over 600 staff and active in residential, retail and commercial property, right across the country. We began developing property in Australia in 1924, and today we are part of the global Frasers Property Limited, with S$38.7 billion in assets in more than 80 cities around the world. In Australia and across the globe, we believe experience matters, and that puts our customers at the heart of our business.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking a Project Marketing Coordinator to join the team based in our South Brisbane Office. Reporting to the State Marketing Manager, the Project Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating marketing activities related to our current development sites.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Support the State Marketing Manager and three Project Marketing Managers in establishing marketing campaign strategy and objectives, timelines and deliverables
- Coordinate media plans across print, digital, and signage
- Monitor and maintain social media platforms and manage content
- Develop and update project websites and prepare content, and brief/update Contact Centre team
- Develop personalised email communications
- Monitor and maintain Google Analytics and website performance, and SEO/SEM
- Monitor and measure metrics including lead volumes and conversions related to marketing and promotional campaigns across the various channels
- Maintain and monitor inventory of all POS sales support materials, ensuring they are current and accurate, and coordinate new materials as needed
- Provide monthly enquiry and activity reporting and analysis
- Assist with research analysis and planning
As the ideal applicant, you will possess:
- Ideally, a relevant tertiary qualification in marketing or communications
- Previous marketing or sales experience in a similar full-time role, using digital marketing and social media, in Property Development is preferable
- Advanced written communication skills including copywriting and editing
- Ability to plan and adhere to production timelines, with a strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Word and Project, Adobe Suite (InDesign and Photoshop) is ideal, and general computer literacy
- Drive, initiative, a great attitude and a willingness to learn are essential traits
About working for Frasers Property Australia:
At Frasers Property Australia, we are driven by a belief that ‘experience matters”. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend