Project Manager - Shared Services.
Job no: 499426
Work type: Contract, Full time, Part time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI), FPA Development, Corporate, FPA Investment and Capital Transactions (ICT), Frasers Logistics & Trust (FLT)
The Australian platform of the multi-national Frasers Property Limited encompasses Frasers Property Australia and Frasers Property Industrial. Together, we provide innovative solutions across the property value chain. Our legacy as a leading multi-sector developer spans nearly 100 years in Australia and we have over 500 staff across our Australian businesses.
Our sectors of operation include residential land, housing and apartments; build-to-rent; commercial; retail; mixed-use; energy; sustainability; industrial and logistics; corporate parks; hotels and serviced apartments. Our activities also encompass the ownership and management of investment property, incorporating property and asset management services.
Our Shared Services division are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join the team based in our Rhodes Office. Reporting to the Shared Services Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible for consulting across the broader business to complete a variety of projects and initiatives focused on risk mitigation, value creation and strategic enhancement initiatives.
This opportunity is commencing as a 12 month fixed term contract and offers the flexibility to choose your days and hours. We are open to consider applicants on either a full time or part time basis (minimum 3 days).
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Supporting the project team to track and report on delivery progress, status, risks and issues across the program
- Leading discovery, scoping, planning and estimation activities, development of program plans
- Collaborating with leads to identify potential risks, issues and dependencies
- Preparing materials required for governance forums including status reporting, stream meetings and Steering Committees
- Coordinating meetings, material distribution, preparation of minutes and follow up actions.
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience within a similar project manager role, finance or shared services experience advantageous
- PMP Certification highly desirable
- Knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles
- Understanding of project management methodologies and demonstrated success in managing business driven projects
- Proficiency with JIRA, SharePoint and Microsoft Office
- Solutions focused with strong influencing and communication skills
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, we work on innovative, sustainable projects which contribute to stronger, smarter, happier neighbourhoods. Our Australian platform leverages the strength, expertise and opportunities of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company which develops, owns and manages a diverse portfolio of properties across five asset classes, with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
The Frasers Property culture focuses on inclusion and equity, performance excellence, team collaboration, and developing and supporting our people. We’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend