Our Development line of business are currently seeking an experienced Construction Supervisor to join the team based at our Fairwater project in Blacktown. Reporting to the Project Construction Manager, the Construction Supervisor will be responsible for implementing safe work practices and quality control to ensure the project meets safety, quality, time, and budget objectives.
This role is ideal for Carpenters, Estimators and Contract Administrators that are looking to progress their career, from Construction Supervisor to Senior Construction Supervisor and then Project Construction Manager. Extensive training and support by experienced Construction Managers will be provided.
Winner of eight industry awards including UDIA Best Master-Planned Community in 2021, the project is Australia’s first 6-Greenstar rated community. The project team has long-term suppliers, contractors, and construction team.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Building premium quality, turn-key low/medium density homes in a master-planned community
- Programming and managing trade works including trades meetings, site inspections, trade allocations, program reviews, and quality assurance inspections
- Maintaining a safe workplace, carrying out site inductions and observations, conducting high-risk inspections, and monitoring contractor compliance to our HSE Management System
- Implementing management plans and traffic management strategies, and overseeing labour staff & site cleaning
- Managing materials deliveries and materials movements
- Ensuring QA and Pre-settlement Inspection items are fully completed
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with subcontractors to ensure excellent service and competitive pricing
- Resolving contractual disputes
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A Supervisor Certificate or Builders License
- Extensive demonstrated experience in housing construction and the property industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level interpersonal skills and professional presentation
- Problem solving ability, passion for excellent customer service, ability to work in team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Project, Excel
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.