Sales and Property Coordinator.
Job no: 499571
Work type: Full time
Categories: FPA Development
Our Development line of business is currently seeking an experienced Sales and Property Coordinator to join the team based in our Brisbane Office. Reporting to the State Sales Manager and Property Manager, the Sales and Property Coordinator will be responsible for providing a wide range of administrative support to ensure the business meets key objectives and maintains high service levels to internal and external stakeholders
Our culture is one that is inclusive, diverse and puts its people at the heart of everything we do. We are passionate about supporting our staff to be their very best. You will find in this team a collaborative and fun environment, where the opportunity to learn and develop in your own career is fully supported.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Management of agency documentation, collation of data, and vendor set up and database maintenance
- Reporting including weekly and quarterly sales reports and external real estate market reports
- Assisting with the launch of new projects in collaboration with external sales networks
- Preparation and distribution of information across the sales, marketing and development teams ahead of project launches
- Organisation of internal and external events
- Sales support and administration including processing of referral payments and management of rosters
- Assistance with property management including rental references, incoming management calls, arrangement of inspections and tenancy application processing
- Ad hoc administrative support across the team
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a team assistant. Experience within the property industry highly regarded
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- Experience with SAP highly regarded but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and reliable attitude and be a team player
About working for Frasers Property Industrial:
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park, to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend