Property Manager - Residential Developer.
Job no: 499598
Work type: Full time
Categories: FPA Development
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
Our Property Management line of business are currently seeking a Property Manager to join the team based in our St Kilda Road office. Reporting to the State Property Manager, the Property Manager will be responsible for the daily operations of and the growth of the property management portfolio across greater Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Liaising with the Sales Managers, the Sales and Marketing Director, and other FPA teams
- Creating advertisements and listing properties online, and coordinating property management marketing material
- Coordinating viewings, liaising with Rental Providers and Renters during the leasing process, and completing lease documentation
- Completing market appraisals and rent reviews for Rental Providers, and negotiating lease renewals
- Managing routine inspections to ensure a high standard of care of the assets, and conducting final inspections
- Preparing monthly reports, and managing arrears and bonds
- Calling tenders and selecting service providers, and monitoring maintenance contracts
- Responding to Renters’ maintenance requests and liaising with contractors
- Building and maintaining relationships with Rental Providers, Renters, and other stakeholders
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A current Agents Representative Licence or Real Estate Agents Licence in VIC
- Previous experience in residential property management
- Demonstrated experience in Residential Tribunal Hearings
- Well-developed skills in communication, customer service, and problem-solving
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, and with Property Tree or similar, is desirable
- A current driver licence and own car, and current police check
- Availability to respond to emergency calls from Rental Providers and Renters
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend