Job no: 499607
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: FPA Development
Our Development line of business is currently seeking a Contract Administrator to join the team. Reporting to the Project Construction Manager, the Contract Administrator will be responsible for assisting with contract administration, management and planning strategies on the Fairwater residential project in Blacktown.
Our Fairwater project is a multi-award winning project including best masterplanned community, and is Australia’s first 6 star green star rated community. With a focus on low/medium density architectural homes, as Contract Administrator you will be an integral part of ensuring key objectives are met throughout the project lifecycle. With access to external training to support your ongoing learning and strong career development pathways, see your career thrive working on this ground breaking project.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Assist in management of all relevant contract documentation
- Manage all document control
- Provide input and assistance for construction management
- Assist in the tendering process including preparation, assessment and negotiation
- Support Subcontractor management from a contractual and financial perspective
- Assist in managing purchase orders, subcontract orders and supply agreements
- Support the preparation of budgets and implementing value management
- Assist in preparation of monthly cost reports and subcontract/supplier schedules
- Assist in assessment and management of subcontract claims, variations and reconciliations
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Qualifications in a relevant discipline or equivalent trade experience
- Previous experience in the Residential property development/construction industry
- Knowledge of the NCC, Australian Building Standards and Council/Authority planning requirements
- Proficiency with Aconex and SAP
- Experience in procurement, cost planning, cost control, and forecasting
- Proficiency with the Microsoft office Suite
- Well-developed strategic acumen, problem-solving ability, decision-making skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
About Frasers Property in Australia:
From the iconic vertical gardens of Sydney’s Central Park, to the world’s most sustainable shopping centre at Burwood Brickworks in Melbourne, and Australia’s answer to Silicon Valley at Central Place Sydney, Frasers Property Australia creates sustainable places which unite people for a better future.
Our operations cover residential, build-to-rent, commercial and retail development, we own and manage investment property, and provide property and asset management services. With a focus on place-making and community building, we’ve built over 140,000 homes for Australians.
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements.
We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend